Lol Illidan is noob

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

The night we had that patch, my guild had an MC scheduled, we tried to get in, and it said the instance DIDNT EXIST.Plus, although they fixed it pretty quick and even there it's not really good, the crossrealm BGs SUCK ASS KTHX but Horde always wins so it's ok
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Three wipes on Broodlord today due to people constantly getting disconnected <3 before we decided to call it a night (3x suppression room <333). BWL = unplayable on RC :< It's only BWL that does it though.And crossrealm bg's = insanely fun as long as you have a guildgroup :>
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Yeah but there seems to be a server issue causing extreme lag in BGs from time to time. I'm not sure if they fixed it, haven't PvPed in a couple days :P Tho you're right, when my guild gets together we pwn battlegrounds. Ever heard of 'Fatal' ?
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
jacen

Post by jacen »

fucking razorgore got changed and now you cant even bandage :(you get any healing whatsoever and agro is pulled, even a potion.can anyone shed light on the changes they made? I get some dumkopf points if i get a new strat. we normally get him first or second try and are on the boss after broodlord but we cant even get razorgore :x
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

dumkopf pointsthats my phrase k
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

fucking razorgore got changed and now you cant even bandage :(you get any healing whatsoever and agro is pulled, even a potion.can anyone shed light on the changes they made? I get some dumkopf points if i get a new strat. we normally get him first or second try and are on the boss after broodlord but we cant even get razorgore :xIt doesn't matter to me cuz the guild I just joined downed vael 1st day.And they love me cuz I can tell them how to beat any boss harrrreven ones in naxx lololololBut I have no idea what you're talking about on razoregore
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Umm yeah I didn't notice anything different when we killed him last Thursday, you sure they've changed him?
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Umm yeah I didn't notice anything different when we killed him last Thursday, you sure they've changed him?like i said ILLIDAN IS NOOB LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Cross realms are nice....until you get the idiots from every server on your team. *sigh* well, atleast the wait times aren't so long now....
jacen

Post by jacen »

yeah i dunno we only got 1 attempt at razorgore since the patch. /shrug
If you're fresh, you're clean.