Getting to know your FoUster... PLEASE READ!!!

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

Re: Getting to know your FoUster... PLEASE READ!!!

Post by tiberius »

Name: eg {FoU} TiberiusAKA: ({fou}evil,durango,bastardo, budowarrior, ..warrior monk)Age: 50Location: CaliforniaEmail: Tiberius@fouclan.comSite: www.FoUclan.comAIM: FoUtiberiusMSN: thetiberius@hotmail.comSkin: rikimaru, the_emperor, budowarriorStyle: RedForce: darkSpecialized Gametype: a work in progress on all levels except ctfJoined: that was back in Sept. 2002Quotes: *rolls eyes*, *raises eyebrow*, Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!Comments: well of course my reputation was just so incredibly awesome that one day Snape came beggin me to join up...I of course had to think about it....i mean...all the clans were after me...so finally when i was properly bribed, i said sure, what the hell....
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Name: BloodViperAKA: Blood/Viper (duh!)Age: 15Location: Brandon, MSEmail: wingsjsr@bellsouth.netSite: www.FoUclan.com ICQ: bah, i hate it, numbers....AIM: UniLink327MSN: steel_link@hotmail.com(consider yourself lucky if u see me on) Skin: bloodStyle: RedForce: Dark Specialized Gametype: what????Joined: June 2002 Quotes: "I hate those who slaughter for pleasure" "Fear my blade" Comments: Long Story, talk to me on aim for my story
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Name: {FoU} Zero Enna, Tetsuo Shima, Obelisk the TormentorAka: Zero, Shadow, Stoner, Pussy Vandalist, Joker Age:19.. 20 June 22nd :twisted: Location: Miami, FloridaEmail: shadowskill622@yahoo.com, xxxshadowskillxxx@hotmail.comSite: N/a IcQ: 41470820Aim: shadowskill622Skin: zeroStyle:All StylesForce: Dark, anything else is just avoiding conflict :twisted: Specialized Gametype:FF, Duel, CTFJoined: After JFS fell Quotes:" Destruction is the most beautiful thing on this wretched Earth." " Hold on a second im rolling a joint!" Comments: I gained a little bit of fame and popularity in JFS and met people such as Snape, Tib, Miller, Juggalo. Day when JFS fell I asked Snape to join and he said Yes, I was probally happier then a french whore with deodarant. I immediately pledged to Snape that I would never leave FoU for anything. He said something smart and then I went off and got owned by everyone (I sucked then =P). The reason I like FoU is not because of the skill or because of the fun we have, its just because of the man next to me. I love everyone in the clan and I only do it for the man next to me. I would never leave FoU because they are just such great people. Hope to see you all in JKIII and SWG =P

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Name: eg {FoU}MasterTiprion AKA: Trippy , Trip , Tripster Age: 15 Location: Good Old U , S , of , AEmail: FoUTrippy@yahoo.com Site: www.FoUclan.com ICQ: 167175399 AIM: FoU Trippy MSN: foutrippy@yahoo.com Skin: trippy , or , neonreborn Style: Red (Yellow in Duels)Force: Dark Specialized Gametype: #1 NF Duels <--- Unstoppable #2 FFA #3 CTFJoined: August , 23 , 2002 Quotes: #1 Hmmmmm ....... I'd like a nice hot cup of Green tea with a Touch of honey! #2 (Trippys patented most famous bind) *Whistle* #3 {FoU} Remember the Fallen!Comments: One cool summer eve i was in a server called Blag ... ah yes blag , then to my great suprise i found some interesting people there , so i went up and talked to them. I saw that {FoU}Seemed to be a cool clan so to show off i layed on the ground and spun around LOL! , then snape asked me how do you do that? feeling flustered and proud i said , Can i join FoU if i tell you?! and then he hit me witha crushing blow ... I Wasn't talking to you lol! I almost broke down in tears but that little devil snapey said i could join if i passed the test, so he asked me a few questions , dueled, me and said i could join! and since that day the day i the 5th member of FoU joined FoU has been my family! I joined FoU cause i figured it would be cool to be in a clan, and i soon realized once members started to join that it was more of a family than a clan, and since then i've been loyal to the 1 and only FoU!
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Name: {FoU}StepAKA: Step, Steppy, StepperAge: 98 or 16Location: the Netherlands, or HollandEmail: freakgame@hotmail.comSite: http://www.fouclan.comICQ:None AIM:FoUStepMSN: freakgame@hotmail.com Skins: Step's Skin, Blue Reborn, Jedi Trainer Style: No Style or Red StyleForce: Dark Speciallized gametype: Duelling, Force Fighting Joined: Christmas 2002!Quotes: lol, sup, huh, whateverComments:Im having fun with ya all!, and hope to see ya all at other game such as JKIII!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Name: {FoU} ArdentAKA: Buddah Monk, /2DAge: 26 Location: Chicago Email: Ardent@FoUClan.comSite: www.FoUclan.com ICQ: AIM: FoU Ardent MSN:Skin: Ardent420,ctf_camo (Made many of the skins)Style: Yellow (May be the only one left)Force: DarkSpecialized Gametype: DuelJoined: All that i remeber is there were only like 13 people in FoU when i joined :)Quotes: My eye .( Comments: I was in Dreps for a week or so when one night i saw a few guys on the server i had never seen beofre. They were wearing a FoU tag and they all seemed very nice. After exploring some maps and having some duels and laughs i realized i wanted to join FoU. Snape and Dimmu were there and im not sure who else was there cause i short termed it but, when Dimmu asked me if i wanted to join i said yes and the rest is history. I have been with this clan a long, long time and it was my first and only clan (MONK WAS A DUEL CLAN NOT THE SAME :P)and i have seen many clans fall, but tis one will stay strong....cause we rule!!!P.S. Im way to tired to look for typos so eat me !!! :twisted:
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

Name: ArchAngel Real Name: Jeremy BrashearAKA: Solidus, Jedi Jer, Nova, Mr. Roboto, Uncle Roman, CobraKai, JinKaiAge: 22Location: Bloomington, INEmail: jdbrash@msn.comSight: N/AICQ: N/AAIM: N/AMSN: ArchAngelSkin: N/A (keeps fingers crossed)Style: Red, Yellow, and a blue crouch swing every once in a whileForce: try not to use, but light side forceSpecialized Gametype: CTFJoined: Sometime during FebruaryQuotes: Blow!!!, Crash!!!, Zap!!!, Shaboom!!!, Pow!!!Comments: I'm happy to have a friends to back to after i lost my internet for a 3 months. now you guyz will have to beat me off with a stick to get rid of me :wink:
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Name: {FoU}Sauron and some other colorsAKA: Sau, SaurReal name: starts with an M and sounds stupid in English Age: 14 :raspberry:Location: Jyväskylä, FinlandEmail: mikkosav@jippii.fiMSN: mikkosav@jippii.fiSkin: Desann/redForce: darkStyle: red, sometimes yellow, rarely blueSpecialized gametype: Duel.. I like ffa sometimesJoined: Hell I have no idea!Quotes: ehh.....huh? I'm not gonna spend my time thinking about quotes!Comments: Ahh dammit. I hate typing. It's great to have u as friends. :) JK2 is starting to piss me off but I'm still playing.Omg I can't believe I posted this! :shock:
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

Name:Cryptic MoonAKA: Moon,CryptReal Name: JasonAge: 15Location: Orange County,CAE-Mail: Jasonlittle7@hotmail.comMSN: read aboveSkin: Reborn Boss,Jedi trainer/redForce: LightStyle: Red,Blue,YellowSpecialized: Gametype: All Round except FFJoined: Around End of April 2003Comments: You guys are awesome and the reason why jk2 is still fun!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Name: {FoU}Darth_BobAKA: Pandawan, {BF}Darth_Bob, [APP]B-VIRUS[FCC], DrunkenPilotAge: this will remain secretlocation: secret... you didnt see anything before i edited thisemail: sithlordk@hotmail.comwebsite: none, i suck too much at making sitesICQ: i never knew what this was and i still dontAIM: Loogie A 707skin: TIE FIGHTER PILOT and occasionally JAR JARstyle: drain lagforce: dark except in ctfspecial gametype: ctf, sumo, surf, nothing normal...joined: unofficial since start (blag, dammit!), officially around fall 2002quotes: "reward your curiousity with new vanilla coke" (i in fact binded it when it was new), "begun the noob war has!", "{BF}, purchased like no other!", "thats right the losers of death, only $99.99!"comments: (long story, bizotch!)ok ok there once was a server called blag and there i created [TLoD] or the losers of death... no member from the clan is still in jk2 except for the one and only toof... we were the best clan ever.. i mean of that time! yeah we always picked on noobs and it was all good.. although i really created the clan, i didnt really do much... well trippy was in [TLoD] but he was really impersonating a person who didnt exist lol.... yeah that was way back when i hated trippy.... before he was trippy... anyway i met a colorful headless chap named snape and well he was headless... i also met dimmy, miller, and others... yeah.. so then blag is dead and trippy and i found a gun server and we played there for like a week... please note trippy changed from n00b to trippy very fast... anyway i then went to clanmage with toof and we were like killin each other and i met people like nate and chris and others... yeah and then i follow jedi keshin to darkside duel where i learned of dreps... i then went to dreps, please note during the JFS days too, and i was reunited with FoU... yeah then the whole bloody tryout failed and i was so pissed and i actually dueled better... yeah yeah rayhova hated me lol anyway so yeah i went to 1.04 and became a member of [RVMS] or the rev virus monkey society and then i came back after i realized i sucked ass at darkside duel.... then everyone gave me cheese and i was let into fou! then i made maps and everyones like WOAH DUDE and i got some more cheese and then trippy's like I MAKE MAPS TOO and we all give him cheese and then HoP is made and im like TURN ON VOTING, TIB and hes like GIMME YOUR CHEESE DAMMIT and im like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then we all kick toof off his roof