Heya Guys! >:D

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

he said he was going back to japan cause its the only place that he doesnt feel "inferior" in the bathrooms :wink:When I went to Japan last year I still felt inferior in the bathrooms. :cry:Had fun in those squatters, hm?Dude squatters are the.. uh.. shit! The first few years I lived in Malaysia, regular toilets were something for europeans and the rich, so they were everywhere! No toilet paper either, just a bucket of water!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

he said he was going back to japan cause its the only place that he doesnt feel "inferior" in the bathrooms :wink:When I went to Japan last year I still felt inferior in the bathrooms. :cry:Had fun in those squatters, hm?Dude squatters are the.. uh.. shit! The first few years I lived in Malaysia, regular toilets were something for europeans and the rich, so they were everywhere! No toilet paper either, just a bucket of water!Shouldn't be a problem for shitty swedes. :oops: :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Rayhova

Post by Rayhova »

Well, the bathrooms inside the bricks (barracks) are regular standard toilets. Pretty much everything inside the base is normal...except the streets. But I was surprised when I stayed at a regular hotel when I was at Fukuoka, and they had regular toilet...not only that...but the friggin toilet had a seat warmer *AND* a water squirter aimed at your cornhole for maximum wipeage! I was amazed...no nice hotel I've been to had that!Well it's true that I just got back, but they're still in need of bodies over at Iwakuni...so I guess I was voluntold to go...but I don't mind, I had a blast. But I'll still be able to keep in contact anyways. Just using my roommates laptop for now. Arggg mateys...
Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the presence of fear...but the will to keep going.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Dude squatters are the.. uh.. shit! The first few years I lived in Malaysia, regular toilets were something for europeans and the rich, so they were everywhere! No toilet paper either, just a bucket of water!Actually, the reason why most Asian countries have public squatters is because of the weather. Majority of the location stows them either close to the equator, or the currents bring warm and tropical weather towards them. With that being said, with all this warm weather regular toilets will tend to be a very big health problem. Thus, squatters seem to work for them as their ass will never have to come in contact with the seat. God those things are uncomfortable though....Oh, and watch out!http://www.breakdancingelite.com/worlds ... ranks2.htm