First three weeks of FoUR - results!

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

grrrrrrrrr. unlike mus, i'm not lying! he really did say he was gay! grrrr... i just know i'll think of a better comeback tomorrow after school when i am back without the internet *sigh*
<3 Mus
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

Congratzzzzz guys but for those who arent in yet (or who might not be in) keep in mind that getting into FoU isent really that great of an accomplishment, its just a change of name.
jacen

Post by jacen »

and here comes gheed crushing all of our hopes and dreams. Get out of here with your low self-eesteem. lol jk
If you're fresh, you're clean.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

no gheed, ITS A LEGACY!!!
TonY

Post by TonY »

I'm glad both of you made it in. And I hope you get in to goats. :thumbright:
100% Pure Love Baby!
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

LOL ok, I'm going to give you all the grand poobah rule of simplified gaming and online experience:EVERYONE is a 45 year old bald 400 pound alcoholic unemployed pedophile, and all are male or transvestite.*This makes it much easier and much more fun to kill people.*This also keeps your gear and $$$ intact in MMO games. I can't count the uber items I got with my level 10 female bard and gave to my level 60 bard.*Pictures do not negate this theory, in fact they should only make you MORE suspicious.I am a hot piece of man ass, though :twisted:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

jaina, mus hit the nail right on the head....i always knew there was something fishy about u....Why do I smirk childishly whenever I read this?! :lol:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Are you going on about her being fishy? :lol:
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

:cry:
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

ummm.... WHat's wrong with collecting stamps? ROFL :rofl: Welcome allKeep at it Jaina....hmmm what IS that smelland welcome to Valky!
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.