God Hand

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

"Online shopping" for the win!You know it!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

"Online shopping" for the win!You know it!I thought of you when I posted that. :(
Hellraiser

Post by Hellraiser »

looks fun as hell.. but ps2? why!?because xbox and gamecube suck
NULL
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

U.S. Boxart:This is out on October 10th, so a little less than a month to go! :)
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Today is the day. I'm thinking of picking up a copy of this. It's really this or MK: Armageddon...Decesions decesions.... hmmm.......I want both.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

*cough* swap *cough* magic *cough*Whew.. Wow, I should really get that checked out. *ahem*
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Today is the day. I'm thinking of picking up a copy of this. It's really this or MK: Armageddon...Decesions decesions.... hmmm.......I want both.God Hand! Most stores (including the ones around me) won't be getting it in 'til tomorrow, so you still have a day to think it over, GW. You can read a review from GameSpot here.I can't wait until tomorrow when I can start busting balls and kicking guys into the stratosphere. :thumbright:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Got God Hand today, and I can really tell why this is going to be one of those love/hate games. If you're not into old school beat-'em-ups like Streets of Rage, you might not appreciate this game too much. However, if you ARE a fan of those games, you're gonna absolutely love this game. I'm only about two hours into it, but the combat system and quirky humor are the stars of this game. The combat system is as deep as a full-fledged 3D fighter and will pull you in like none other. I probably spent about 45 minutes just swapping moves and changing my combos around. The controls are a little akward at first, but you get used to them after an hour or so. If I had to compare the game's control to something, it would be Resident Evil 4. Just think of that game with martial arts thrown in. Also, this is a HARD game. I've already died about 3 or 4 times. I'm not sure if it's quite as difficult as Shinobi or Ninja Gaiden, but it's up there.Oh, and the game is hilarious. Upon being asked to give up his God Hand, Gene (the main character) said this..."The only thing I'm giving up is an ass kicking."Go buy God Hand. It's only $30! :thumbright:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

$30!It's going to be a good combo with Guitar Hero 2
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

My dad ended up getting my Mortal Kombat: Armegeddon before I could really make a second choice, but I'll be sure to get this game not too long from now. I must say though, MK:A is definately a worthy game. If you like the MK series, its a must get! If you aren't too much into fighting games, atleast rent it! As for God Hand, I'm a tad worried that it'll end up as shinobi in this case. A game that was just.. too damn hard for me to beat, even on the normal setting. The thing that makes me a tad more willing to get God Hand is the fact its on PS2, and as we all know PS2 always comes out with some way of cheating through ingame cheats or gameshark/codebreaker and whatnot. You have no idea how long I looked for cheats for shinobi before I finally gave up... :P