Yesterdays Manhunt shenanigans

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Yesterdays Manhunt shenanigans

Post by Snape »

So we played that Manhunt game at Helm's Deep yesterday and, well, it was the best laugh I'd had in a long time and a bloody refreshing change from the norm too. At one point the server was totally full of people and everyone was paticipating, even a few people I'd never heard of joined in.The best laugh for me was when I was hiding with Cal near some stairs and we got rumbled by some reds, we got separated somehow and I was ganked by errrr... one person. Just when I was pulled down and thought my number was up, Mus came out of nowhere and DFA'd them into oblivion - saving my ass!Anyway we ran into the next room and quickly hid on a ledge... and sat there and watched as about 5 reds ran straight past us, totally oblivious to the fact that we were right there in front of their eyes! Fools!I think we played about 7 or so games in total and this took up about 5 hours. I think Jeny was the overall winner cos she was last blue for two games but Mus was the only blue that actually survived for the full 35 minutes.I had a great time guys! :wink:
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Was VERY much a blast! Hope to do it again soon!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Ya you guys should do that game at least once a week, I had a blast, the only prob was when snape wanted to spoon w/ me under the stairs. lol jk! I also had a good laugh when taco tryed to join, under the name taco cant join :(. I did however win 1 game and it was a lot of fun. :D
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I SAID TOP AND TAIL!!! :lol:
Knez

Post by Knez »

sounds nice, but can u help me out cause i cant find the map anywhere! :roll:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

TonY

Post by TonY »

:chuffed: Thanks Snape your the best. :wink:
100% Pure Love Baby!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yes thanks snape.
Christian

Post by Christian »

that was great fun yesterday. Fes is still a prick.....didn't even hide from me. bastage :rofl:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Re: Yesterdays Manhunt shenanigans

Post by Step »

we got separated somehow and I was ganked by errrr... one person. Just when I was pulled down and thought my number was up, Mus came out of nowhere and DFA'd them into oblivion - saving my ass!Next time Snape! Next time!!!! :x bah Mus, i'll get you next time also cuz u saved his ass! :rofl:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted