For Steppy.............Mr. Mac

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

For Steppy.............Mr. Mac

Post by tiberius »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for our resident mac lover..............http://www.fucd.com/index.php?link=2237
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

He may have seen that when I sent him this:http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... =macs_cant
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

haha that guy is trying to install itunes on windows. meaning windows cant do it cause windows sucks! lolmeanwhile i tunes doesnt work 100% with vista, they did release a new ver that semi works with vista.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

haha that guy is trying to install itunes on windows. meaning windows cant do it cause windows sucks! lolmeanwhile i tunes doesnt work 100% with vista, they did release a new ver that semi works with vista.for those....too dense to figure it out...the whole point of the post is to say how fucking gay mac users are........................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Cancel or allow? Allow.Cancel or allow? Allow.Cancel or allow? Allow.Cancel or allow? Allow.... :twisted:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Cancel or allow? Allow.Cancel or allow? Allow.Cancel or allow? Allow.Cancel or allow? Allow.... :twisted:steppy gaymac gaysteppy gaymac gaysteppy gay :roll: :roll: :roll:
gramps

Post by gramps »

:sad2:
:{8):
gramps

Post by gramps »

In all seriousness - will someone talk me into/out of getting a mac power whatever for Duke? I know plenty of people there have them and swear by them, but anything Apple makes me suspicious. :uhoh:
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Don't be a moron gramps, getting a Powerbook will cause you nothing but difficulties at Duke, and the decision will haunt your dreams forever.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Don't be a moron gramps, getting a Powerbook will cause you nothing but difficulties at Duke, and the decision will haunt your dreams forever.plus you will instantaneously burst into gay flames.............. :oops: :oops: :oops: