Harry Potter - SPOILERS

You can talk about anything in here
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

DraCO MALFOY DIES AND PAGE 270 PASS IT ON!
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

well np.. actually nobody liked this bastard ;>
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

well np.. actually nobody liked this bastard ;>draco or outlaw?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

OUTLATWE
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Alohamora!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

THE CHAIN STARTS HERE!!!Shadow gave aids to snape who gave aids to harry who gave it to cho (or w.e that asian chick was) who died instantly from aids, then harry gave aids to jenny who became a lesbian after having sex with harry and jenny gave Herminey( spelling but i could care less, emma watson is hot) who had sex with Ron and ron gave his brother aids after some sexual expermentation, Ron's brothers gave it to Dumbldore who gave it to Magonagol who gave it to hagrid who killed jenny while having sex because his dick ripped her in half. Ron got depressed about jenny and had sex with Longbottom who afterwards fell in love with Malfoy and gave him aids and then malfoy had sex with crap and goyle who decided to rape dobey and then dobey raped Hediwg who flew back to England and had sex with Dudley who fucked his mom who had sex with her husband AND THATS HOW EVERYONE DIES!!!!Voldemort just loled at the whole thing because he was immune to aids...If the books were like that I'd probably bother reading them.<3 Midget
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I thought my summary went pretty well :D .Thnx midget, i love you too, REMEMBER TO BRING HOME SOME MILK THIS TIME!!! ITS BEEN 15 YEARS!? WHEN RU GONNA PICK Up THE MILK!?
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

You just got Avada Kedavra'd the fuck out man!
Saiyan

Post by Saiyan »

oh god... snape Loved Lilly she also had aids! Then Lilly dumped snape due to the fact his greasy hair and long nose Then gave aids to James Potter and then Harry was Born who then gave aids to Voldermort right after he tried to kill him and left him a love bite on his forehead (lightning scar)
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

you are so getting a mind crush