Shiden Advanced Forums

You can talk about anything in here
SaCirca

Post by SaCirca »

what i can't make a new word? comeee onnnnn. Well..it's my word now..die.
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I think he just made a FoU pas...(that bad joke would only make sense to people who pronounce 'FoU' the same way I do... the correct way that is)
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I think he just made a FoU pas...(that bad joke would only make sense to people who pronounce 'FoU' the same way I do... the correct way that is)...goddamnit...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I think he just made a FoU pas...(that bad joke would only make sense to people who pronounce 'FoU' the same way I do... the correct way that is)Correct? Fuck off! You know nothing Snape, nothing!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

check out the new fouclan website at www.fateofurine.com!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i pronounce fou as : foo, or foe. more like foe tho, altho i dont know if u pronounce foe the same way i do. its like do; but than in fou.so actualy it should be fo, but than its like in mofo so it should have 2 o's . which will bring it to foo, but than it doesnt sounds like do nemore, but like so. and fou doesnt sounds like so. . .hell i'll just shut up
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

weve had polls on how to pronounce it, "FOW" had the most votes, followed by people just saying the letters "f" "o" "u" then next was "foe"end of discusion. its FOW
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

weve had polls on how to pronounce it, "FOW" had the most votes, followed by people just saying the letters "f" "o" "u" then next was "foe"end of discusion. its FOWnods.......FOW for life... :!: :!: :!: :!:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

weve had polls on how to pronounce it, "FOW" had the most votes, followed by people just saying the letters "f" "o" "u" then next was "foe"end of discusion. its FOWnods.......FOW for life... :!: :!: :!: :!:Word!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Although we've already had this discussion here:http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... iationI've decided that as the person who co-created the clan name, I get to call how it's pronounced. Unless of course you can get Dimmy to come here and object.Foe. Bitches.