Tabula Rasa

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
GuessWho17

Tabula Rasa

Post by GuessWho17 »

I know there are still months before the game is going to be released but I'm looking forward to this game. For anyone who may not know about it you can read up some at www.playtr.com but basically it's an MMORPGTPS (third person shooter) that kinda has a halo / star wars theme going on. It revolves around humans fighting aliens on different planets with all sorts of crazy guns and tools.From what I've seen there is currently a closed beta going on and they will be doing an open beta about a month before the game is released and I'm really excited to see how this game plays out. I already signed up for the beta a couple months ago but have yet to get an invite... although I do hear if you pay the 5$ for the pre-order you can get into the closed beta.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I HEARD THERE IS NO PVPWHAT THE FUCK
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I HEARD THERE IS NO PVPWHAT THE FUCKWARHAMMER ONLINE FTW THREAD JACK ATTEMPTBut one of my friends is in the Tabula Rasa closed beta, i'll ask him about it.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Yea I went ahead and paid 5$ for the pre-preorder and got into the beta. I've played about 8 hours of it and am level 12 currently so I know a little bit about the game. Basically yea...theres no WoW-like PvP, it's not like aliens vs humans or anything. Theres dueling like in almost any MMO, and then theres 2 other PvP modes. One of them is kind of like an arena type thing and the other is a lot like SWG clan wars. You can challenge a clan to a clan war and then at any time in the world each clan can attack each other on sight. As far as "good vs evil" type pvp goes theres none as of now.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

OH GOD GUild wars were so AWESOME in swg!