So, I just bought a GameCube.

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Evangelion

So, I just bought a GameCube.

Post by Evangelion »

I think I'm a little late to the party, but I found a new GameCube on eBay for $50. I just picked up Super Smash Bros. Melee today. Other games I have my eye on are Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Tales of Symphonia, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I gotta find a WaveBird too.You guys have any suggestions other than Zelda, Mario, or Metroid? I'll probably get to those games sometime, but the games I listed are at the top of my list. F-Zero GX looks freakin' awesome. Is that a good buy?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Hmmmm seems like thats the lot of games to buy right there :D. What made u decide to buy a gamecube though instead of just saving for a wii??
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

wave birds suck, melee is the 2nd best game but only if you have people to play withand twin snakes is... the best game
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Soul Calibur 2 is the best GCN game. I don't care if you've played it on other systems, I would suggest picking it up for the cube. Oh and veiwtiful joe.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Soul Calibur 2 is the best GCN game. I don't care if you've played it on other systems, I would suggest picking it up for the cube. Oh and veiwtiful joe.shutup Soul Calibur is goodbut nothing tops melee and metal gear
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i prefer the original MGS, but the revamped cut scenes are out of this world
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

tales of symphonia isnt a bad game, lil behind its time but overall not bad
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I bought a GC for 20 bucks just to play MGS-Twin Snakes. I'll have to agree with Red, the cut scenes are awesome but the overall feel of the game does not equate the original. Just doesn't seem as........grim.Come to think of it, before I moved I should have offered to send it to one of you, as it is now sitting in a storage shed which I probably won't visit again for five to ten years.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Ok, I paid for this item on August 25th (the Saturday before last) and I have yet to recieve it. I even e-mailed the seller TWICE and he hasn't responded yet. The package is coming through United States Postal Service, but does it really take that long to get here? Almost two weeks? I've gotten games off eBay in less than half the time of that. Plus, the guy lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which is only 3 or 4 hours away because I live in Northeastern Ohio. :?
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Ok, I paid for this item on August 25th (the Saturday before last) and I have yet to recieve it. I even e-mailed the seller TWICE and he hasn't responded yet. The package is coming through United States Postal Service, but does it really take that long to get here? Almost two weeks? I've gotten games off eBay in less than half the time of that. Plus, the guy lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which is only 3 or 4 hours away because I live in Northeastern Ohio. :?