Halo 3

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Halo 3

Post by PsychoMidget »

Where the fuck is the halo 3 topic and shitty shitwe fuck shit up ya lets fuck shit up and shit halo 3 wtf its goodlots of different shit from the beta[spoiler:89772b9ec3] holy shit i was messing with this new mode called forge and basically you can move any item on whatever level where you want and change spawn locations and shit + spawn whatever the fuck weapon/vehicle you want and there are some pretty fucking crazy new weapons/vehicles, they are mostly brute shits but daaaamnsomething more fun than the energy sword...THE FUCKING GRAVITY HAMMER OMFG, i was just smacking vehicles with it and watching them fly [/spoiler:89772b9ec3]
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

OH god the guys on my floor play my copy as much as I do
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

<----WillyThePimpgamertag in case ppl dont have it.beat the first 7 levels last night with 4 player online campaign. pretty cool. I FOUND THE FIRST SKULL!!![spoiler:3edc6e2124] at the very end of the level u come to a somewhat open area with a building on the far side and a pelican that lands to the right of the area that you enter. this pelican is the end of the level so dont board it. go in the far building and make a right, jump up the first lil ledge there and head outside. climg left against the wall and then on top of the building. follow the ledge all the way down the buildings roof and around a corner. you will find the "iron" skull there. pick it up with right bumper and enjoy an achievement. [/spoiler:3edc6e2124]
VII

Post by VII »

its out already?? lolz
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

its out already?? lolz THIS IS NO LOLINg MATtERgamertag = IlleagoVinDeagofuck me Jamboix fuck me
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I don't have a X-Box Can I play? :D
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Gamertag is Zukasa, im on often :D
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

fuck me Jamboix fuck meAhhhh!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Biggest let down in gaming history if you ask me.Took me 2hrs to get to the last level on the hardest setting. Weak!Campaign is short as hell and the multiplayer is quite gay.Gears of War for life bitches.Also you fuckers better add me, ill play whatever game ya want me toGamertag: FoU ZERO ENNA

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

People are drunk from the hype of this one.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.