Crysis

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
CaldoDeRes

Crysis

Post by CaldoDeRes »

Is gonna be cool?
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

I think it looks pretty hawt... From what I've seen.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

I think it looks pretty hawt... From what I've seen.agreed
~Pwner of Cypher
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Pre-ordered this bitch so long ago back when there were few games out and I'm glad I set my cash aside then so I could afford this game now, especially with all these other hot games being released the closer we get to xmas. Once again I usually go into detail about games but I'll keep this one plain and simple. It's a FPS. The graphics and overall game look cleaner than Muss's asshole after a lube session with Tibby. The actual gameplay is crisp, and I personally will say the suit abilities add to the game that much more where you have dynamic control at every situation. Stealth kills or soldier of fortune... you have the suit to dominate. I haven't gotten far through this game yet but if your a FPS gamer lookin for your Halo-like ultimate PC game, enter Crysis.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

What the fuck GW!? Up yours son!My arsehole is always clean, before or after a romp with Tib.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Ya'll should have played the demo, it was terrible. I hope release is 20 times better, for the sake of PC gaming.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Ya'll should have played the demo, it was terrible. I hope release is 20 times better, for the sake of PC gaming.What?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Ya'll should have played the demo, it was terrible. I hope release is 20 times better, for the sake of PC gaming.What?Oh, SHIT! Kam forgot how to READ!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Ya'll should have played the demo, it was terrible. I hope release is 20 times better, for the sake of PC gaming.What?Oh, SHIT! Kam forgot how to READ!What?
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

This game is supposed to be a huge step for PC gaming, a truly next gen experience yadda yadda. The demo was shitty. I couldn't run it higher than 1020 resolution without it being laggy as hell and I have a jesus machine for a computer. The gameplay itself was terrible as well. Boring, and looked like crap. A major let down for me, since the trailers made it look amazing. All i'm saying is that I hope the demo does not reflect the game at all. I hope they did a shitty job compiling the demo or something and the game will run more smoothly, and I hope they freshen up the overall gameplay. At this rate, the game will be like Unreal. Great engine, not so great game. Expect an amazing mod off of the crytek engine sometime soon.