THIS GAME ROCKS

The latest game played by some of the gang.
Jordan
FoUster

THIS GAME ROCKS

Post by Jordan »

I love thsi game so mcuh. i ams o glad we made a board for it. thanks snape.thanks, indeed.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Indeed this game does kick ass. Isnt there some expansion out? I havent played in awhile.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Indeed this game does kick ass. Isnt there some expansion out? I havent played in awhile.TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

TROLLS
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Do any of you even still play this or BF2?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ROBOT HOUSE
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

ROBOT HOUSENUKEM HOUSE
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

really, snape. i love you man (i'm totally not being sarcastic or anything). you do lots and i appreciate all of it. you are a busy person, and seriously, you rock man (NO sarcasm here, yo).that said, i love that this board has like...six threads.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

really, snape. i love you man (i'm totally not being sarcastic or anything). you do lots and i appreciate all of it. you are a busy person, and seriously, you rock man (NO sarcasm here, yo).that said, i love that this board has like...six threads.You beein' sarcastic boh? :o_0:This board has more like seven threads. When the game first came out, some young whippersnapper asked me to provide a board for it since there were several FoUsters (allegedly) playing it, so I did. I guess I could move it into the Graveyard, but it's currently attracting more attention than a lot of the other boards so MEH!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i want this game and if i had a better computer, i would.so ima pretend