Name that skin!

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i can name the [SM] (shaolin monks). i think christian, sabrelock, pyschomidget and of course myself. :) from pdj only one i remember is tibby.Right about everyone except Midget, he was clanless when I nabbed him but trying to get into OR if I remember correctly. The 4th SM member is the only one no longer in FoU.PDJ - Tibby is the only one guessed so far.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

drep and...ardent from pdjI didnt come from pdj. Didnt kaz come from pdj?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

drep and...ardent from pdjI didnt come from pdj. Didnt kaz come from pdj?yeah, it was a shot in the dark. sm?yeah christian son of a..
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

i can name the [SM] (shaolin monks). i think christian, sabrelock, pyschomidget and of course myself. :) from pdj only one i remember is tibby.Right about everyone except Midget, he was clanless when I nabbed him but trying to get into OR if I remember correctly. The 4th SM member is the only one no longer in FoU.PDJ - Tibby is the only one guessed so far.ooo my fuckOR
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i can name the [SM] (shaolin monks). i think christian, sabrelock, pyschomidget and of course myself. :) from pdj only one i remember is tibby.Right about everyone except Midget, he was clanless when I nabbed him but trying to get into OR if I remember correctly. The 4th SM member is the only one no longer in FoU.PDJ - Tibby is the only one guessed so far.im clanless dink ;)
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Mystic died /Cry
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

Mystic died /Cry