You can talk about anything in here
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

*placed 6th* :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Haha, Bumhole tries so hard to be funny; but fails everytime... (No, he is funny!)If Tib' wasn't so old, he'd win.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Tib has his wisdom to see him through...unfortunately he also has a bum leg, failing eyesight, hearing shot to hell, and Alzheimer's. My money's on Des. :wink:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Re: 7th place :(

Post by PsychoMidget »

Oh well better luck next year....7th place outof 118 people isnt too shabby i guess, but really wanted to crack that top 3 ....in my opinion, i would get 119th place :D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

omfg......i dont know who would win...could be an interesting contest. i know that i pack a pretty decent punch..if i do say so myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tibby too old :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: oh if u think that,... i would love to get you on my dojo floor...and kick ur narrow lil asses....and yes, .....i routinely fight and beat kids from 15-25 yrs old. its not how old u r, its knowing how to use what u have
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Psssh, I'd just aim for your hip :shock:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

its not how old u r, its knowing how to use what u haveI actually know that, being taught by people in their 60's and 70's; you become aware. And Tib, I'm only saying you're old for insults sake. So calm down grandma.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

omfg......i dont know who would win...could be an interesting contest. i know that i pack a pretty decent punch..if i do say so myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tibby too old :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: oh if u think that,... i would love to get you on my dojo floor...and kick ur narrow lil asses....and yes, .....i routinely fight and beat kids from 15-25 yrs old. its not how old u r, its knowing how to use what u haveI totally agree with you Tib. My loss for 6th place came from a 45 year old man that knew some kind of martial art, wasnt sure what it was... but everything I tried he had something to counter with. I lost by unanomous decision with the 3 judges - basically because I couldnt hit him and he kept hitting and kicking me as counter punches :(I gave him his props though when it was all said and done. I have much respect for the older generation, especially the older ones that are out there competing with us 25 - 30 year old. Guys like myself are in thier prime, in good shape and like alot saw there, can be put to shame by an older more experienced fighter.This guy also went on to be your Champion of Tuffman this year, so big ups to him.So in all honesty, age has nothing to do with anything. Tib said it best when he said its how you use what you know. < so true Tib , so true
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

im 98, so i can beat u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

HanK

Post by HanK »

He's a wizard with the defibrillator. :wink: