anything can be put on youtube

You can talk about anything in here
Outlaw
FoUster

anything can be put on youtube

Post by Outlaw »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24202223/wi ... =31037EVEN SURGERY! >< Its an article, not the video.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You don't tend to get nudity on YouTube though do ya?!I'm probably being an idiot here (the very notion!) but how do they prevent 'bad' videos from getting onto youtube? Surely they can't monitor every file before it's uploaded so do they just moderate them afterwards? I've never used it to host files so I honestly have no idea. Enquiring minds need to know!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

You don't tend to get nudity on YouTube though do ya?!I'm probably being an idiot here (the very notion!) but how do they prevent 'bad' videos from getting onto youtube? Surely they can't monitor every file before it's uploaded so do they just moderate them afterwards? I've never used it to host files so I honestly have no idea. Enquiring minds need to know! Well there are some videos on youtube that require you to sign in and say you are over 18 but alsoI'm guessing there's an agreement that needs to be checked saying that it doesn't contain crap and then later if they see that it does they take it off.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

People who view the videos flag it for "inappropriate content", then the YouTube staffs goes through the videos with lots of flags and remove the inappropriate ones.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

As long as they are helping out medically there can be nudity. I remember some video about some woman caressing her breasts, looking for cancer.
Jove

Post by Jove »

there are file size limits but yeah i think you can upload anything and then tattletales report the bad stuff. ive also seen things removed due to copywright laws. i have a wow video up on utube, but thats the limit of my experience.
Jesus saves............ Gretzsky with the rebound, he shoots HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!