Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

i was JUST talking about this with my friend, that this movie contradicts the others. I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that Aliens and God cannot co-exist, lol. If Aliens invade Earth, would that not discount Christianity? Then Last Crusade, they get the Holy Grail, which would, in that film, would go with Jesus, Catholicism or Christianity or whatever, but then aliens in Kingdom would be contradictory, no?I would actually be curious to read this played out. Where is Zman when we need him. :confused1:Needs to be explained more. Red, what's the argument on why both sides can't exist?Same reason the church didn't want people to know that the Earth isn't the center of the universe; It made us unsignificant. Since the creation of bird's and bee's and all that are explained in Genesis, another race, not created in Gods image, and not the same 'rung' as animals, would be proving the bible wrong. Hell, alot of conservetives refuse to even believe that Dinosaurs ever excisted, only as a passing interpretation of a name in Leviticus. I could go on about this for ages, but I have food poisoning.. can't really sit at a keyboard that long.Heh.erm...................dont you fuckheAds ever read the news...????? The Vatican says its okay to believe in "Aliens". :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: If its good enough for the fucking Pope-a-dope, then it damn well should be good enough for the likes of you peons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone knows your social security number is 1.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i was JUST talking about this with my friend, that this movie contradicts the others. I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that Aliens and God cannot co-exist, lol. If Aliens invade Earth, would that not discount Christianity? Then Last Crusade, they get the Holy Grail, which would, in that film, would go with Jesus, Catholicism or Christianity or whatever, but then aliens in Kingdom would be contradictory, no?I would actually be curious to read this played out. Where is Zman when we need him. :confused1:Needs to be explained more. Red, what's the argument on why both sides can't exist?Same reason the church didn't want people to know that the Earth isn't the center of the universe; It made us unsignificant. Since the creation of bird's and bee's and all that are explained in Genesis, another race, not created in Gods image, and not the same 'rung' as animals, would be proving the bible wrong. Hell, alot of conservetives refuse to even believe that Dinosaurs ever excisted, only as a passing interpretation of a name in Leviticus. I could go on about this for ages, but I have food poisoning.. can't really sit at a keyboard that long.Heh.erm...................dont you fuckheAds ever read the news...????? The Vatican says its okay to believe in "Aliens". :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: If its good enough for the fucking Pope-a-dope, then it damn well should be good enough for the likes of you peons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone knows your social security number is 1.And your memory is in black and white.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i was JUST talking about this with my friend, that this movie contradicts the others. I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that Aliens and God cannot co-exist, lol. If Aliens invade Earth, would that not discount Christianity? Then Last Crusade, they get the Holy Grail, which would, in that film, would go with Jesus, Catholicism or Christianity or whatever, but then aliens in Kingdom would be contradictory, no?I would actually be curious to read this played out. Where is Zman when we need him. :confused1:Needs to be explained more. Red, what's the argument on why both sides can't exist?Same reason the church didn't want people to know that the Earth isn't the center of the universe; It made us unsignificant. Since the creation of bird's and bee's and all that are explained in Genesis, another race, not created in Gods image, and not the same 'rung' as animals, would be proving the bible wrong. Hell, alot of conservetives refuse to even believe that Dinosaurs ever excisted, only as a passing interpretation of a name in Leviticus. I could go on about this for ages, but I have food poisoning.. can't really sit at a keyboard that long.Heh.erm...................dont you fuckheAds ever read the news...????? The Vatican says its okay to believe in "Aliens". :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: If its good enough for the fucking Pope-a-dope, then it damn well should be good enough for the likes of you peons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone knows your social security number is 1.And your memory is in black and white.and your cock is too small
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Fuck you Original. That's not how you ruin a thread. You're doing it wrong.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Fuck you Original. That's not how you ruin a thread. You're doing it wrong. :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

^ what the hell