Obama - Democratic Party Nominee

You can talk about anything in here
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

lol... go obama!
gramps

Post by gramps »

On a semi-related note- I hear Gordon Brown (and his Party) isn't doing too hot in ol' Britain. Comments? dink
:{8):
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

On a semi-related note- I hear Gordon Brown (and his Party) isn't doing too hot in ol' Britain. Comments? dinkYeah, I didn't vote for him. The prick needs shooting.Tell nobody I said that, I'll have MI5 knocking on my door. :roll:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

On a semi-related note- I hear Gordon Brown (and his Party) isn't doing too hot in ol' Britain. Comments? dinkYeah, I didn't vote for him. The prick needs shooting.Tell nobody I said that, I'll have MI5 knocking on my door. :roll:
gramps

Post by gramps »

I still hold that the only good thing to come out of Britain is The Economist (my bible). Snape almost made the cut. :wink:
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

I still hold that the only good thing to come out of Britain is The Economist (my bible). Snape almost made the cut. :wink:the economist is a great magazine, used to subscribe until recently. only stopped it because you need to invest a lot of time into reading each issue and i found myself with a backlog of them to read.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yeah it is literally a book a week mailed to your house. I appreciate the objectivity though, or as much as can exist in a publication.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

So glad i'm outta there, because Mus is right. You're fucked either way. On a side note: Landon is a complete fucking idiot. Me too!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

On a side note: Landon is a complete fucking idiot. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[banner]
[/banner]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »