Naruto ultimate ninja first storm

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Bane
FoUster

Naruto ultimate ninja first storm

Post by Bane »

OK, I'm gonna admit it. I like the Naruto series. But only half as much as I love the ultimate ninja series. The previous games have been awsome 2D games that me and my friend can pick up at anytime (mostly at the afterparty, if its just me and him), even going so far (with my chipped ps2 mind you) downloaded the japanese games since they come out way early so we can get our massive groove on. So if you havn't tried them, do it. new 3d version of the game. Looks fan-fucking-tastic.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

nerdin all reality it does look cool, but do u know if its gonna stretch into shipudden? cause it had the akatski's hideout but they were still kids.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

nerdin all reality it does look cool, but do u know if its gonna stretch into shipudden? cause it had the akatski's hideout but they were still kids.Ends after sauske retrival arc. So yes v.2 sauske will be in it :D
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

nerdin all reality it does look cool, but do u know if its gonna stretch into shipudden? cause it had the akatski's hideout but they were still kids.It stretches to like episode 80 (or 180) if i remember correctlyShippuuden is like 225 something
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Wow this game could actually turn out to be pretty neat. I just hope theres a way to get the japanese voices so you can get rid of naruto's nails-on-chalkboard english dub.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Wow this game could actually turn out to be pretty neat. I just hope theres a way to get the japanese voices so you can get rid of naruto's nails-on-chalkboard english dub.i wish it had the later years =(