So we are all dipshits

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

So we are all dipshits

Post by Bane »

Am I the only one that's noticed the absence of threads recently? I'm not going to say that we don't post, since we do in threads that are nominally alive, but making a thread seems to be scarier then a man that can shoot bees from his hands.I mean comon. I get home, check the forums, and I already know the two threads that will be alive: The ROSE thread that seems to be turning heads, and the possibly epic thread in the jedi knight where we are all waiting for shad to go berserk.Don't be afraid to make new threads, since they stop global warming. And global warming saves polar bears. And polar bears are awesome.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

and i also missed recon..where is he?im sure we are all busy. unlike me because i have all the time in the world.andy smells.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Party at Quids house!!!!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

FoUsters make for some of the worst conversationalists on the internet, so I don't post as much.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

FoUsters make for some of the worst conversationalists on the internet, so I don't post as much.fuck andy
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

FoUsters make for some of the worst conversationalists on the internet, so I don't post as much.fuck andyI would indeed allow you, Jordan, to explore the depths of my anus with your penis.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

FoUsters make for some of the worst conversationalists on the internet, so I don't post as much.fuck andyI would indeed allow you, Jordan, to explore the depths of my anus with your penis.hell yeah!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!