Ooooh looky looky!

You can talk about anything in here
Knez

Post by Knez »

it looked kinda official, what can i say? good job mr. snape 8)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah... but a GODLY SHMOE!!! :twisted: Actually I have no idea why people see me in that way. :idea: Must be the British thing.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I get the same stuff though, Snape; you get used to it. All day it's "Can I get your autograph Mr. HanK?" or "Will you have my baby HanKy?" or "You better pray to God I don't ever find out where the hell you live or your ass is grass, fucker!" The trick is to keep it all from going to your head. I think I've done very well in that regard. I mean, you'd be hardpressed to find a more modest, humble, down-to-earth guy than me. :wink:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

the whole interview was about ctf and how snape's easily predictable tactics seem to work every time....
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Hehehe very interesting.Cool site, too.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

OMG SNAPE YOU DIDNT TELL THEM ABOUT HOW OUR CTF TEAM KICKS ASS???! JHVHJVGHVJGVVJUKGCVTFKUGVTVGUKVGFYCHJVKUGB,HJBLUKIJ,BJHGVCUYG
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

the whole interview was about ctf and how snape's easily predictable tactics seem to work every time....Geez Bob I rarely even use that technique any more!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

what you mean the "use sight to find attackers, hide behind wall, dfa their heads, if they get away speed chase em till they die then kill self to return" trick?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

That's about three different techniques and it sure beats draining them til they have no force to protect themselves with then choke kicking them until they die.And if it ain't broke, why fix it? :twisted:
Christian

Post by Christian »

that's cool Snape :)