JediMasterY

You can talk about anything in here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I have been doing some discussing with other admins and I have come to the decsion to unbann JediMasterY. Now this was a very very hard call on my part. But I am sure he did not know of the consicuences of his actions. He gets one more chance to straighten up and fly right.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i thought agito was dead but last night grable and DA both had tags on so i guess im a retard
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

They all had this meeting, Oni, Grable and DA. It's back...
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yea. Update. I talked to JediMasterY and he still would not fess up to his mistakes..instead he called my decsion Bias and that I am racsist towards white people..thinking I was black...and he said I was a .So riiiiiight.Time to ink up my old denied slip and Bann him again. I gave him a second chance and he shot it down faster than a dress on prom night.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Shadow, lol i owned his ass way back ago, he kept calling me things blablablabla, ect i kicked his ass some more then he had to go, yes he is a racist and i think he should be banned, but that's not up to me, i'll let the admins do their job.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

hank bring back the jesus avatar
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Well he won't be coming back. He can spend the rest of his JK2 days in another server.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Server name pls? i like to kick his ass :D
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

HanK

Post by HanK »

hank bring back the jesus avatarLoL, I'm glad you liked it Arch. Sadly though, even jesus cannot compete with the mighty Crow of the mighty Mystery Science Theater. If you really, really like the Jesus avatar though, then you can still find it under the avatar list. :)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

MST cracks me up, i wish i could find the one where they watched this movie called space mutiny :wink: