The Matrix Reloaded!! OMG!!

You can talk about anything in here
BloodViper

The Matrix Reloaded!! OMG!!

Post by BloodViper »

THIS WAS EVERYTHING I EXPECTED PLUS MORE!! im a huge fan of the matrix storyline(not a effects hugger like those preps out there) and it was nice to see that the move was 60% of the continuation of the story and 40% of the nice fight scenes to move u along through, plus i recomend playing Enter The Matrix before this so ull under stand the storyline of the movie a little more(if u wanna skip the gameplay and endure the story, like me, on easy mode u should be done in about 4-5 hours i think). i cant wait for Revoultions, i wanna know how Neo got his real world powers and about them, plus i wanna know if what the Arcitict said was true, that was totally unbelivable. and the ending....talk about ultimate freaky, bane is freaking me out. while it wasent said in the movie, the game reveiled a scene of bane after he SLAUGHTERED the crew of his ship! and the trailer after the ending credits was nice, those brothers sure know how to please an audience, giving us something to expect :) ok ive "spread my thoughts" about the movie, anyone else care to give their opinion
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

like i said, i didnt like the story as much. the first one was better in my opinion (story wise) but the fight scenes and chase scene own all. not much even comes close to the effects. lol, i'm kinda the opposite of Blood on this one. gf
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

BloodViper, I now love you.I totally agree with everything you said. I have a billion future endings going in my head. I just saw it less than an hour ago and I understood it real good. I think people who say the first one is better obviously didn't understand the plot as well. The plot and the setting and everything that is going on in the second KICKS the first movies ass. And I HAVE to get that fucking game man. I will fucking by a ps2 xbox or whatever the fuck, just to play that game. DAMN that was the best movie i've seen in AGES.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i understand the plot, lol. for one, the supporting characters (Niobe and that general guy, Locke or some shit) simply bored the fuck outta me. One thing, I wish I had seen the "Final Flight of Osiris", because there was a small hole there when they discussed it. Like I said, it was good, but I still liked the first better plot wise. My thing is, in the first movie I kinda had the impression that the crew of the Neb were the only ones alive, and that at any minute, one of them could die. Know what I mean? With this one, it's like we know they're not gonna kill off any of these characters, so there isnt as much suspense in that area. anywho, i'm getting sick of talking about the damn thing, i just wanna see Revolutions, and hope it brings together. that's the gist! :D
Christian

Post by Christian »

movie = awesome :)
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

lol im glad u enjoyed the movie viper
Grable

Post by Grable »

Well, I wasn't expecting much of a story, but eh. It was interesting though, to see that the saviors of the human race were all snappy dressers! They also seem to enjoy celebrating the largest battle of their lives by techno dancing! Woo!!!! This all pales in comparison to the power of... PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear me Agent Smith, I'm wearing a shirt by Dior and a watch by Rolex hooah!But uh... the fights were extremely awesome so it was worth it.
HanK

Post by HanK »

If you were able to upload the clothes of your choice would you choose Osh Kosh? :lol:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

I think trinity is sexy.and damn ReD. I thought the EXACT same thing. I thought Neo Morpheus and Trinity were the only humans out of the matrix, it really shocked me when I saw that city. I dropped a brick of shat in me pants.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?