HoP a target

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

you give real hackers a bad name. dude that was the dumbest post ever, and we will not stoop to your childish revenge issues, come back when you hit puberty :wink:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Some people... :roll:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

you give real hackers a bad name. dude that was the dumbest post ever, and we will not stoop to your childish revenge issues, come back when you hit puberty :wink:hahaha this made me laugh! :rofl:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Re: HoP a target

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

I know posting this is terribly dumb of me, yet I like to be polite at times. Be forewarned that I will put all my efforts into crashing your servers remotely using any means, being Flooding, DDoS ing, OR RPC's through a RAW socket.. after posting this, i will be changing my ip (yet again ;)) for tracing reasons.As I'm sure you know, our use of lightweight processes allows multiple RPCs, preventing a flood. This means you could only use this through an executable program on the server, which you don't have access to. (This is assuming you are using the DCE distribution.)The RAW socket (or TCP/IP) socket is secure, but that's a moot point on the Q3 engine that JK2 runs on.DDoS is always possible, but easily traced and deflected by modern equipment. Since our host is an upstart, I would say it's safe to assume we run on it.If you are planning on flooding the router, you're on your own. You enter Federal Offense territory there, and it's not our shit, so knock yourself out.As previously mentioned, the model crash bugs have been averted by Drep, our local server monkey. :lol:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Crash, Drep's no monkey, i bet drep invents something to get rid of this guy :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

I know, I just had to throw an insult in there somewhere to fit in. :lol:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

oh....sry about that, i kinda ruined it...
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

*Sucks Thumb With Amazment At Others Computer Knowlegde*Everyone else pretty much said it all.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I bet that guy feels like a real dick right about now.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Feels like? He is one.