The Matrix Reloaded!! OMG!!

You can talk about anything in here
HanK

Post by HanK »

Did you guys miss the first movie when they talked about Zion? :wink: And yeah, Trinity's hot. :P
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

trinity is hot dude, but i thought the first one was better with the exception of the fight scenes.if you ask me though i thought morpheus stole the show. hehe had to go back and delete some of what i typed, almost ruined the movie for some ppl. :wink:
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

you should watch a movie called momento, she looks a lot better in that :wink:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

I saw memento. She's in it?! Is she that bitch who acts like she was all beaten up by someone else to zee poor misguided memory guy?Anyways, I just saw matrix for the second time last night. I understood it a lot better. Some things were unclear to me the first time. I seriously think what's going to happen in the next movie: I think their going to realize they were never unplugged from the matrix. Hard to explain the whole thing though. But it makes so much sense.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

kak man, don't forget not everyone has seen the movie yet :wink:
jacen

Post by jacen »

if u had played the game ud understnad more. It shows what the other ppl are doing to help neo. You play as ghost or niobe. (other matrix ppl) go buy it!
If you're fresh, you're clean.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

i think i know whats going on with bane, in that scene where one of the smiths takes over that guy thats unplugged before he returns, wasent that bane?? that means....OMG....AGENT SMITH IS OUT OF THE MATRIX!!! FREAKY FREAKY ENDING!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

my parents wont let me see it until they do cuz its r! ... i hate it :'(
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

hey hey its a good thing i just read the last post cuz i dont want any spoilers here................ anyway ill prolly get it on video.......... video.. i mean dvd.. moo