FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

His pic isn't doctored? I thought that was a photo effect or something. Now I feel like such a douche :(

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

yes its doctored jesus... he puts that face on every pic he has on facebook :-*
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

yea im not actually that fat
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

yea im not actually that fatIf you were, I'd come visit you and snuggle up in the folds.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

LoL. I felt very sad for him for a moment. I am glad to know he is not that fat. Looked like he was about to explode :)

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

yea im not actually that fatliar!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Me and my friend at a party for her 24th birthday. She's the redheaded chick next to me, the other are her close friends. Cost us like 200$ each that night -.-
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

me acting like the idiot I am.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

And then theres my love, my gf. Shes in Argentina right now. But she knows im a freak and loves me so shes letting me sleep with other women till she gets back. Plus me an her sleep with women sometimes to. Wooot :)I absolutely love her ass. Emotionally and literally ;)And then theres also her tits and her face. So beautiful and such a dirty lil slut for me. RaR!! Her eyes just scream fuck me!Hope you all enjoyed the pics! Would post a money shot but I think ill keep it r-rated at most :Pwho paid for the implants?:P
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.

miumiu,oakley,marc by marc jacobs

Post by Guest »

Mistakes Originators Make in Their Marketing Campaigns http://magenbecerril.dtiblog.com/blog-e ... %E3%82%B0/ トリーバーチ バッグ マークジェイコブスバッグ ポールスミス バッグ ポールスミス ベルト ミュウミュウ バッグ オークリーメガネ