The Matrix Reloaded!! OMG!!

You can talk about anything in here
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Jesus. Really? Your town won't show it? Sheltered little towns like that a-scare me. It's a good movie. To bad you have to wait man.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Knez

Post by Knez »

Ive seen the movie, and all i can say is that its GREAT...fights are cool (lol neo is kicking smith like toys), the story is great, i like the music and all...I think the movie owns, i dissagree with that episode 1 comment cause i dont see anything pointless and childish in the movie. The good thing is that everything is now seen from a wider view. Neo is more cooler, though his powers are getting too strong, and smith became too powerfull himself... maybe thats good and bad at the same time. I like the car chase and Zion party is nice! (naked chicks).In overall the movie has the style, and everything is done better than its supposed to. Jordy, i realy feel sorry for ya! :? P.S.I love ghost-twins, they are cool! 8) :roll: 8)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I am trying sooooooooo hard not to read this thread until after I've seen the damn film!!! :x
Knez

Post by Knez »

i love it, its great, no... it owns! :idea:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

How have you went so long without seeing it Snape? You are inhuman!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

*mumbles about British cinemas not showing things until a year after worldwide release*
Knez

Post by Knez »

poor british! :roll:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Well, I just found out some very good news!!!!!! One of my best friends father, who is like totally awesome, may be able to take his son and I to it in the northern town!!!!!!! W00t!! I may see after all! By the way just passed Enter the Matrix with Ghost today! It rocks! In other news, just thought I would take this time to make an unofficial announcement that I should be getting back online very soon, and in style too! School is practically over, *last week is a party week*, and with a few minor chores, I will have DSL. Though minor is pretty big, (single handedly cleaning out a large storage closet, and a medium sized shed, and moving all the jish from the storage to the shed. Gay thing is though, that I start working june 4 :raspberry: washing dishes and bussing tables. Anyways, it appears as though I will be into SWG as soon as it comes out, and back into JK2 for a week, with a ping lower then 450!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Lol. To funny man. A ping lower than 450. Shit. That must have sucked.Phone connection huh? I was stuck with that all year. Than I got cable and I went :shock: You can get work at 14 huh? ..... you bastard. I looked so hard for work from 14-16. But when I hit 16 I was legal to work and got a job right away at this local grocery store.I hate the job but I steal alcohol. Good fight!!!!!
Knez

Post by Knez »

Jordy it seems you have a bright future. Unlike me, i cant play jk2 anymore cause internet is too damn expensive in here, i wish i could get DSL or cable. :roll: ...Munch get some for me 2 :)