you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

MUST GET TO OTHER PAGE!... and jedimatery .... dude ... i trusted you ... wtf is all that bitching about?
JeDiMasTerY

wtf??

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Ok you obviously dont get it, Newb Agito imposted me, was calling people jews and cursing people out and there was 2 of us and i kept getting kicked. Tko newb was lying saying he was the real one even tho i showed cyph i was the real one.Since tko and Agito are such good friends and MOON was there before he imposted me dissing on americans saying they were stupid and the europe and france owns *cough* pussies. And heres the thing after id get kicked hed changed his name back to agito,padawan,and American(forgettherest). And obviously they wont be punished but if a stranger did that to taco whew hed be kicked like that. Tell me im wrong? Lol and this is what started all this i came into server (cypher was there) and spawn agito attack me, few days before all this, agito goes there goes the racist and whats funny is i bet agito is some duech bag 12 year whos face looks like yesterdays pizza and who cant get any puss cept from his cat :(.Seriously if i ever saw you agito i would beat the shit outta you tell me where you are at, if you arnt to far away id love to meet you :).
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
JeDiMasTerY

Duh?

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

F all of you was directed towards the server at the time. Not all Fous. and Imposting is a word DA got to this thing called school and you might find out :).
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
HanK

Post by HanK »

If you're going to bitch, at lesat try to make it comprehensible. Maybe step out on a limb and try some grammar or something. Just a thought.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya, i mean, for one thing, all that i have seen is u making trouble with these guys jedi. i dont know the whole thing, but, i doubt arch or DA would do some of this stuff.....and if they did......id know exactly wat to do...*glares at DA* :whip:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ok. I learned something today...I am too nice...and give out too many second chancest to people who don't deserve them. Now JediMasterY, you where there and you know I tried to take action. But I got side track with eatting Dinner. So I think...that this is what I shall do...Since you have caused more trouble explaing the 'Situation' than the what actually happened. If are disagree with decsions made by Server Admins or just other things you don't agree with. You may want to address us with...1.Without Swears2.Without insults3.Blasting Admins!4.StereotypingI will tell you something, that you may already know, but if you don't...Everyone Hates You!Now I can't bann you for not being liked...but I got my eye on you...
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

as always i said what i did. i imposted him, i imposted him good too. seriously jedimastery i wasn't tryin to pick on you, i just like to mess with ppl's heads. nothing personal. :wink: but if i'm noob how come you kept losing to me yesterday??? doesn't that make you one as well???
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Oh yea, and if Tibby, Cypher or any other admin wanna bann him after reading this...feel free.
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Tell me about this thing called "skool"....
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Owned.