I Will make you a banner! But you must host!

You can talk about anything in here
Eat_More_Goats

I Will make you a banner! But you must host!

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Hello all out there.I'm now taking orders on banners. I use the most sophisticated techniques and a powerful graphics program called "MS Paint", a program in which I am fluent. Leave on this thread a list of what you want on your banner and I will get to work on it. Now be patient as this may take me 2, possibly even 3 minutes.Then send me your email and I'll mail you your own personal uber sig.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Holy Shot Goats. You never fail to make my sides split. Man...
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

I aim to please. So you want a sig to go with your other one?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It's a work of art baby! :lol:
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Depending on when SWG comes out (and when/if I get into beta) my brother and I are working on doing some modding to make JK2 an MS Paint mod, so everything looks as great as my sig.That and how easily we connect online. He's kinda far away from me.
Knez

Post by Knez »

call it... kids mode!!
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

We're still debating the issue. I'm gonna be taking some HTML and C++ classes so I know more about programming. Currently I'm kinda like a blind drunk stumbling through a lot of things. We shall see what develops.SWG is going to be taking up all of my gaming and free time when it comes out except going out time and workout time.But I'll still keep some Q3 engine games around so I have things to test my skills on. I already have console and autoexec stuff mastered (well, MOSTLY mastered) and I'm fairly decent at mapping from my MOH days.No one wants an uber sig? Bah!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

bah ill make my own uber banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with MS Poop i mean paint... ummm*throws saber at miller*
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

*throws saber at Miller*
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Miller went on a holiday!*throws saber at Snape*
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted