you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
JeDiMasTerY

Um you obviously can't read

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Um Taci im tired of repeating myself as i said BEFOREA i came inot a game and was watching and he comes up and attacks me and calls me a racist it was after that that i called him a newb
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
JeDiMasTerY

JeDiMasTerY

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Um oops Taco*** and Before***
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

is imposting someones name really such a crime?? sheesh
HanK

Post by HanK »

I've killed men for less...asking my mother for permission to have sex with me...you people make me sick...
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Re: Um you obviously can't read

Post by NoWhere Man »

Um Taci im tired of repeating myself as i said BEFOREA i came inot a game and was watching and he comes up and attacks me and calls me a racist it was after that that i called him a newbso jedi this school of yours, what do they teach? This isn't completely illegible and he did fix two mistakes but i'm still not sure what is going on with " inot". Maybe you should pay a bit more attention in your studies and and and. Also, i think imposting Jedimastery is a good thing he obviously isn't learning much in his school, imposting him may give him an alternate career path :D
JeDiMasTerY

Yeah?

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Yeah who taught you reading bro? You obviously missed the corrections below it, huh? Nowhere_man i seriously don't even know why you are talking lol. Nobody said you could.
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Whoa wait, that was you Snape??Heeyyy waiiit a sec....where did you get those boobs??
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

Ok, let's do this one thing at a time.1. Taco, why do you have to use numbers when you post? Plus, you capitolize words in like the middle of a sentance! What's the dealio?2. wiked-clown does not own shit.3. I asked HanK's mom for sex with him. She said I could only have the sex with her. What a bitch.4. This number is just a space filler so I can end on an even five.5. You are all homos. 8) Remember love!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Re: Yeah?

Post by Darth Bob »

Nowhere_man i seriously don't even know why you are talking lol. Nobody said you could.nobody said you could either :evil:
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Re: Yeah?

Post by NoWhere Man »

Yeah who taught you reading bro? You obviously missed the corrections below it, huh? Nowhere_man i seriously don't even know why you are talking lol. Nobody said you could.Next time when you form a rebuttal against an attack on your grammar try and use proper grammar in your retort. I was not, nor have I ever been, taught reading. I was taught to read and obviously it’s not so obvious that I missed the corrections because I made a comment to the effect that you made two corrections. Although, I'm not to clear on what your making reference to in your attack on my comments about your previous post; I believe that if either one of us has permission to speak it would be the one who can do so without an error every other word or more importantly the one who actually has friends in the clan whose forum we are using for this discussion.