you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

NoWhere Man Owned.And L.Wask I number my posts to make it easier to read and keep track of thoughts.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

Tell me about this thing called "skool"....ok ... this is EXACTLY what i was thinking ... what the hell is imposting?does he mean impostering?
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

*smack*
JeDiMasTerY

LOL

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

You know Nowhere_man you really did pull the old dictionary for that post didn't you? Using all those big words LOL. Anyway I'm not writing and english paper so i could care less what it looks like. Secondly, I don't need the dictionary to find out how to verbally attack some one. And I'm sure that rebuttal is part of your every day vocabulary, right?
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

retard, have you ever fucking heard of editing? I mean I ain't gonna read ur long posts, but do u neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to do this.How do u like what I am doing now, I have a post above and there is no point for this one to be here. Build a fucking bridge and get over it, wait u dont deserve that let me search my mind for a minute...If u dont like it LEAVE!... no noSHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LITTLE PRICK SUCK MY TESTICLES AND HAVE A PLATE OF COCKROAST AT RED LOBSTER...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Scuse me while I do this one more time. I am gonna refer to u as lil prick.If u have a big word, use it. No one really NEEDS to do this, cept u.It's a necessity for u. See!Wait no u dont. I can answer that myself. Okay I am going to do.. well something. No, no, no, not play with myself. I am sure if I had a videocam u would get the popcorn ready and i would show u a naked chick and u would puke.So I end this with a simple g'bye and fuck u.
JeDiMasTerY

Um

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Uhh you waisted all that board space just to insult me and tell us what you do with yourself in your spare time? Wow that's not something we needed to know you lil bitch. Why don't you spend your time carpet munching your mom and spare us all your gibrish, k?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

no one likes you. just go aaway man. gooooooooooooooooooo awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. and have a cupcake you nazi. it will make you feel yummyyy
JeDiMasTerY

Um

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher, go make some friends in real life you newb LOL. You act like it matters what people think of you, This doesn't even concern you brown nose so stay the hell out of it you stupid duech bag. Maybe it matters to you cause you don't have any friends in real life except your cat, must feel good waking up to pussy every day huh? So just keep your head in your ass so that we don't have to stare at your pimpled,freckled and just ugly face you moron.
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

JeDiMasTerY: You're mama is so fat...Ah, who am I kidding? I just can't do it! But I know who can!*calls Juggles* :wink: