you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
{FoU}Miller

Post by {FoU}Miller »

Why are you even still here?You already know that no one is going to help you now since your bein an ass hole to everyone.I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned later.Just go away
Jaina Solo

Re: Um

Post by Jaina Solo »

Well, I could spend plenty of time quoting this JediMasterY's previous posts as well as one or two of my comrad's remarks, but I'm "hella" lazy. So I shall just say this. One: rebuttal is in my vocabulary, and since when is correctly using a good vocabular word a reason for insult? Two: cock knocking and carpet munching do not go together in the same insult. Three: I consider the friends I make online real friends. And four: JediMasterY, why are you still here? If you're trying to convince us that you were right, you're going about it the wrong way.
<3 Mus
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

omfg ... the first jaina post i agree with ;)
Neo

Hey hey!

Post by Neo »

HEY HEY lets make this a rule.....NO CUSSING AT FOUS..or somethin like that...WOW MAN WHEN I READ THIS STUFF THERE MUST BE LIKE WHAT? 89 CUSS'S FROM JEDIMASTERY? I REALY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF FOU BUT I MEAN...JEDIMASTERY..GONNA LOOSEN UP! :hitface:
Your Masta Has Returned!
Neo

HEY

Post by Neo »

HEY AND WHY AIN'T MY PICTURE SHOWIN UP!?!?
Your Masta Has Returned!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

hulk ... sorry to say but cussin in FoU is like a way of life :-/youl just have to get used to it or ignore it
Neo

HEYA

Post by Neo »

WHAT DID I SAY ABOU TTHAT NAME?? I can ignore the FoU's but I mean JeDiMaStErY he's like bbeeeepp bbeeeep beeeep beeep beeep beeep beeep! (Lil more than that!)
Your Masta Has Returned!
Neo

hey guys

Post by Neo »

Hey guys I'll brb I'm gonna go change something
Your Masta Has Returned!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

thats true ... but thats why we have admins that can edit thing :)
Neo

me go away?

Post by Neo »

ME GO AWAY!!?!? ok
Your Masta Has Returned!