PLz for 1 week

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i just thought of something ... if we have no force ... we wont be able to use red or yellowwe wont be able to hop up onto the ledge by the padit will be awful!
Neo

RELAY??

Post by Neo »

REALY AWFUL!!!! just say this happend to yoda :coindrop: oops me and my friend droped our nickle AHHHHHHHH YODA LOOK OUT! Uh...Thats gonna hert
Your Masta Has Returned!
Neo

uhhh

Post by Neo »

No No Mr.Tibbah hears gotta point
Your Masta Has Returned!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

neo, the reviver of old topics
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

lol ... forgive him ... hes like ... 10
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

neo the correct grammar is "my friend and i dropped our nickel" and it should really say "the rest of FoU and me along with a few noobs dropped our saber onto miller's head"and yes it is correct grammar to say "FoU and me" there because it comes after "of" which is a preposition which makes "fou and me" the plural object of the preposition and "me" is the objective case while "I" is subjective, so thats why it makes sense in sentence 1.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

ooooo .... hes DANG good
HanK

Post by HanK »

I thought that since the of doesn't really include the me/I, I would be the correct usage. But then again, I haven't had any grammar in a few years...
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

FFas are gay.. its fucking pull whore zoo
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

I told neo that if he wanted to spam his way out of noob to do it in old threads that way he doesn't fill up the current ones that people are watching. That's probably why he is posting here or he just likes talking about dead topics and he hasn't recieved my message yet. :lol: