you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

I think its time this pricks IP is banned from the boards. I am sick and lock this topic too.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I am sick get better, watson! you've got cleaning to do!
JeDiMasTerY

ROFL

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

I find personally hilarious that wask talks and so does devil and yet in HoP they don't do shit cause they know thier role. And bob just seriously stfu ok you are just mad cause your gay ass BF clan got all owned and i told you i was messing with you but you can't comprehend that can you? It is also funny cause yoda i never did shit to you what business is it of yours what happens to me you cock muncher. I'm personally astonished to find out how far this has gone off topic, this was about me and agito and here comes newb wask trying to act funny. Lol, it's really funny since wask can't do shit to me same with that devil newb he's just a forum dueler isn't he?
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

jedi mastery you might have "owned" us but at least we are a group of friends just trying to have fun until you come and push us off the brown roof
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

I wouldn't say you owned {BF} there was so much mayhem going on at the time I was personally nonplused (look it up you know you have to) by everything. There was some one trying to "impost" bob and we were working on finding him while you ran around killing us. Half of the so called "ownings" of yours were due to the fact we didn't know who was trying to kill the {BF} and who was trying to stay out of it. I’m sure individually at any given time you wouldn't own {BF} because there are members in it who I know are more skilled then you. Personally when it comes to playing jk2 I just plain suck everyone knows that, but there are others in the family who would purchase you like no other!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ah yes nice touch with the catch phrase at the end, lob...
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

D'oh! That was me. Fuckahs!
Vash

Post by Vash »

Someone has issues... :shock:
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

ya ..... you