BLaDe

Post by BLaDe »

O M G !!! thAT is cool :shock:
BLaDe

Post by BLaDe »

Do you say it will cost $ to play online??? :xwing:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

there is one thing that they will have to overcome, bullet-time.how can 2 ppl be in bullet time when other ppl nearby dont want to be in it and are walking nearby? u cant let them stay in normal mode cause then u can like walk up to the guys in bullet-time and literlly see them in slow mo. u get my drift?
Thalas

Post by Thalas »

good point viper, i was thinkin the same thing, but its still gonna kick ass. Sucks that all mmorpgs cost $$ :( usually like 25++ a month :? hmmm another thing, it says that all of it will take place within the matrix, no "real world" game play will take place.... wonder how big the map(s) will be
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
{BF}Darth_Job
PsycoLouieX

Post by PsycoLouieX »

Thats tight. Whos gonna get it?
Thalas

Post by Thalas »

i dont care if there will be a monthly cost, i still will get it.... most likely.... maybe
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
{BF}Darth_Job
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

I will absolutely play it. It won't be out until next year though.
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

yeah i'm down for that game totally....the matrix is da bomb...you know how they could do bullet time, if they made the combat system turn based instead of damage based. They could have the 2 people that are dueling or whatever go into a totally new area, or so it just appears that way to them. OR they could have bullet time for the special moves and just the person performing the move sees it done in bullet time and the other player/players sees it in full speed.
Thalas

Post by Thalas »

dont think you could really do that with the bullet time.... if you split it so the person doing it sees it but others dont see it, that'll create a time "fuck" for the person doing it cause it'll take too long while they watch it... the person they are against sees it in regular motion and will be staring at the person's back as he is still watching himself in bullet time...They say they will have bullet time but its gonna be hard as hell... and will probably cause lag problems...The only way I can think of it being a working thing is if there is a proximity set to it, ie if you are withing a certain ammount of space around the person starting bullet time you are affected... but if you are outside of that range (not in sight) it wont affect you. and that would be hard to do, and most likely cause major lag.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
{BF}Darth_Job