seifer is in trouble, can anyone help?

You can talk about anything in here
seifer

seifer is in trouble, can anyone help?

Post by seifer »

SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME! whenever i go to turn on "JKII" it gets all started up then goes to the white screen and stays there for fucking ever. says some crap like "unexepected 6, expected 7" or something relivantly close to that, anyways HELP ME!, but when i install v1.03 or v.04 it works. hmmm any takers? theres pay in it for yah........ :? 8)
Darkness called......but I was on the phone.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Not sure about that one bro, but if you have the disc, i would just reinstall it right over top of your existing installation. It won't effect any of your binds or anything, it will just fix whatever is wrong with it.Just my opinion. Hope it helps.
seifer

Post by seifer »

Thank you for your kinda and noble gesture, but unfortunatlly i have tried and failed with that about oh i'd say 7 times. At this point i'm about ready to kick the living crap out of that JKII disc. anymore sugestions would be apreciated :D
Darkness called......but I was on the phone.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Do a COMPLETE uninstall of everything. You can keep your pk3 files but uninstall the rest. Then go into your system Regedit (type 'regedit' in run command) and do a search for 'Jedi Outcast'. Delete any strings that relate to it then keep searching until all traces of the game from your registery have been removed.Restart your PC then reinstall 1.02 from scratch. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will!!!
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Snape is smart eh!
Christian

Post by Christian »

not really but keep telling him that. we might get candy :)but he's right. if you do that, everything should be a-ok.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

not really but keep telling him that. we might get candy :)Oeh, Candy, Snape is smart*is waiting for candy*lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

hey seifer if that dont work talk to me on AIM ill help ya out :)
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i would just burn all my skins to a dick or 2 and uninstall jk2 and then delete all my files that were in the base folder
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Dick or 2... I hope you mean disk.