Noob Conning

You can talk about anything in here
Dark Toaster

Noob Conning

Post by Dark Toaster »

Ok today I was on the HoP and some noob kept asking how do you get into FoU. As I know these kinds of questions drive you FoUsters crazy. Supa and I have come up with the perfect solution to your problem. We would appreciate if you tell them that the first step of getting into FoU is to go through FooD clan first . Tell them that you all went through FooD first. It totally conned some noob today. It was totally hilarious and you will not have to worry about unwanted requests just tell them to talk to Toaster. If they ask about FoU-R say that it is invite only while FooD is the open recruitment. I think that this plan will be funny and cause less annoyance for all of you. By the way if you see a FooD Cold ask him about how his recruitment is going so far.
I like cheese!............ A LOT!
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I always just say Ask Bob...
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

Hey Bob how do i get into FooD? :D
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

:spam:
jacen

Post by jacen »

uhhhhh.... who cares ask bob
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

heres how you get into FoU: YOU DONT!(or you go through the same torment as not paying your taxes)
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

Not paying taxes is sweet everyone should try it. It's the coolest everyone my age doesn't pay there taxes.like my uncle who didn't pay his taxes and ten years later is still paying a shit load in back taxes and has really bad credit because of it. Bad credit owns!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

im always like, ok, u can get in if u answer me, my questions 3, and into FoU u shall b! then i say like, what is ur name. what is ur fav. color. then the 3rd is, if a european swallow is carrying a coconut across the atlantic ocen with a cross breeze of 12 MPH....how much do i weigh?
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

Lmao good 1!!! :shock: :D
Duels - We run this biz.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

well that makes sense, since snape is british...