Anyone remember P:DJ?

You can talk about anything in here
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Rofl for the previous posts :lol: Hey btw I was in Fubar (for like a day before it broke up lol) and Chris I'm not quite sure myself why PDJ broke up....hmmm.... Well it had something to do with Fatal. Hmm...Fatal was the leader (I think) and maybe he left? I'm not sure....it's been a while since it happened
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

Sure i remember P : DJ because i was in itFatal was 1 of the 5 leaders but he made all decissions :lol: He just told us that P : DJ is going to die and it died...
seifer

Post by seifer »

Fatal in my opinion, was too cocky
Darkness called......but I was on the phone.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

P:DJ isn't still around... or is it?http://pdj.5u.com/Yeah i remember... sigh...
<3 Mus
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I am an original P:DJ co-leader and founder. A lil history from there to here..............In the beginning, i wanted a clan membership desperately...., i would have jumped to anyone who asked me. I was asked by one guy i beat up on blags on nite. He invited me to join <AJM>.....whatever the hell that was. Never heard from him again....lol. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I wore the <AJM> tag for a long while.... made me feel like i belonged. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then i got talking to a few guys, Outlaw, Fatal, and Neo, who were formin a new clan, SoD, i think we finally settled on for a name. This clan lasted about six hours if memory servers.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: maybe twenty-four, but no more than that.By the time the next day had rolled around, SoD had merged with Fubar.Fubar had tierlock, deo, and fatal. This merger pissed off Tierlock, and he took a powder. Then everyone and their dog began recruiting like crazy. Within a day or two, there were like twenty members. .......it was as this point I began tiptoeing toward the nearest exit :wink: Shortly thereafter, the Fubar clan totally disbanded. ............everyone still following this soap opera????A week or so, after Fubar had fallen apart, Fatal started talking about forming another clan. This time only a couple of us would have the right to recruit,and then only with the full originators votes. Originally, there were only three members of P:DJ. fatal, deo, and myself, and we expanded to four, adding vector, truv's bro. A couple of days later, we added Outlaw......(who now would like to become a fouster....) The plan had been that each of us would take on one padawan and only one padawan. My choice was a good player called Sauron, who only played late at nite. But the others chose real troublemakers, who caused constant bickering and backbiting. While all this had been taking place, I had a couple of friends in fou, HMS Dark Saber and buddahmonk, who were telling me that my clan troubles could be over if i came to fou, that they had talked to snape and that he would probably let me in fou if i asked him. It was pretty easy to see that P:DJ was headed for the scrap heap, so i snuck over to snapey's server one fine evening and offered to snape why i wanted to be in fou. Didnt want to tell people in P:DJ just yet that i had joined fou, so i assumed the moniker....{FoU}Budowarrior. The rest.....as they say, is h i s t o r y.
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Woohoo! Tib called me a good player! :p lolTroublemakers....*cough* battlecow *cough*
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Heh, the first time I properly met Tibby was at Bespin pad. I didn't know anything about him wanting to join before then. We somehow got onto the topic of cows *shudders* and I went off on a crazy rant about how cows used to torment me and pick on me and call me names and stuff. Frickin' cows.I think Tibster found the whole story somewhat amusing and asked me to let him in under the guise of BudoWarrior. In fact, his skin I made for him still has the name Budowarrior on it, don't think he has a Tiberius skin yet!!! We soon won him over with our wit, charm and vast fondness for the goat species so he left Pdj as it was dying and became a true FoUster.Then the rest of pdj soon followed - Kal and Sauron at the same time (although Kal left for a looooong time to be a lonewolf), then Deo and now Outlaw is wanting to join too.Pdj successfully assimilated. :assim:
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

We destroy clans like a virus....slow and undetected!!!!! Plus we rule...so there's that too. :moons:
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Lol u bastards :D We bastards?
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

ahahahaha our destroyed ourselfs internally so there :wink: