Banners

You can talk about anything in here
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

For Zeros use greyfox red that ones is pretty co0olbut for mine use my SKIN!!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I love the way that the 'BI' in Anubis is a different color... any implications on his sexual preferences meant there? :wink: I'm semi-making a banner based on Supa's but I've only spent a few minutes on one...
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Profound use of pink and purple in your banner, is that any sign of your sexual preference as well!! :twisted:

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Something to do with goats I think...
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

lol u guys crack me up
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

snape, first i insult u. UR A NOOB!!! I HAVE MY NAME WITH bi AS A DIF COLOR AND HE's FOLLOWING MY FIIRST COLOR SCHEME. now i ask for the favor. ADD THE BANNER SUPA MADE TO MY SIG AND ERASE RED's THING PLZ :D :D :D :D
Pally

Post by Pally »

Hehehe I like | | | | | | v
Pally

Blah da blah de BLOO

Post by Pally »

That last post wasn't as me . . . :evil: SCREW YOU SUPA :evil: ! Anyways, you should make me a cool one w/ the Paladin4 skin and pirate.... GROGER!!!!!! Well, yup. I'm back on everyone. Hey.
Supa

Re: Blah da blah de BLOO

Post by Supa »

That last post wasn't as me . . . :evil: SCREW YOU SUPA :evil: ! Hmmmm... ok I think Pally is on speed again. :wink:
Supa

Post by Supa »

Cypher here is one. You got your name from the Matrix right? If not tell me and I can change it.