Sing a Song with Jedi Chip

You can talk about anything in here
Jedi Chip

Post by Jedi Chip »

AYOim just chillin to some mike jackson hell yea BEAT IT yea yea yeaNO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED :rr: the pimp signing off
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i like almost all music ... some rap (very little) ... i like hip hop ... notrealy R&B ... i love rock and garage type stuff (mostly garage)... and ilike clasical (if you can believe it) ... and one of my all time fav bands is ... the dead milkmen ... they rule!!! and tool is cool too ... heres a song by Superchic[k] (their actualy a great band and not oriented twards girls ... its for everyone ... the lyrics arent that great but the music rocks)anyhoo .... *verse*we met these sisters, barlows their last name, ordinary girls they don'tlive in the fastlane, they dont rate the guys that score, cause they dontflaunt what the boys want, more... they don't date, they won't date, they wanna see how they're gonna growup - who their gonna be, in the meantime, they might feal unloved whenall the girls around them are hookin up...but i know for sure, its never popular to be pure, and while some guysmight be passing them by, i think they've caught someone's eye *chorus* all the boys in the band want a valentine from a barlow girl, boys thinkthere the bomb, cause they remind them of their mom... *verse*everyone needs to be loved, everyone needs their own teenage fan club,any attention can feel like a good thing, dress to impress, can be oh sotempting you can get noticed with your body...sexual hypnosis by being hottie, you might feel like public property, youmight you might, you shouldn't be, no girl should feel she has to trade,her body for love or be an old maid and yes there are guys who arewilling to wait, ask a barlow girl on her wedding day... *chorus*all the boys in the band want a barlow girl, boys think their the bomb, cause they remind them of their mom ... (and it repeats the chorus)ok ok ... so thats not the best example of "not being oriented twards girls"but this song has the best beat i have ever heard ... u should DL thissong ... it rocks ps. i hate country music
Pally

Pally brings to post back on topic...

Post by Pally »

[size=18:278ae7ca9b][/size:278ae7ca9b]Bob dole got run over by a reindeer...Walking home from my house New Year's day...He was as drunk as good old grandpa...'Cept this didn't happen christmas day...OOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!(Continue)
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

im sorry but i dont know this song lol
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

thsi guys is still aBIG COCK SMOKER and whoever let him in FoU needs hung!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Lol Des, thanks for reviving this. It gives me something to argue.He says our music sucks but this is his avatar... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: LOLWTFGHEYZ0R
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

wow des u are an auesome person :P
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

will you marry me ! :idea:
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

SHAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!I woke up in the mornin and i ask myselfis life worth livin shud i blast myselfcops give a damn about a neegropull a trigger killl a nigger hes a heegro its time to go back to wat we played as kids but then things changed......... and thts just the way it is*little tune thing *things will never be the same.......Oh yeahHeres sum hard core RAP!!GET READY!KEEP SCROLLIN.................Im a little tea pot short and stout heres my handle heres my spout
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Omg, one day, I'm gonna pull off the biggest thread revival EVER!JUST WAIT! YOU'LL SEE! RAAAARR!