Banners

You can talk about anything in here
Supa

Post by Supa »

I would go pirate photoshop 7 but by now I know photoimpact so well it really wouldn't be worth it to learn something new.Cyph I updated yours and replaced Cypher with an eva pic.And Zero even tho I personally thought the sexy beast was awesome I changed yours and updated the text.
Pally

Post by Pally »

My banner rules Supa! All your gayness for bsing me off the cliff in CTF and carzy rocket hell is forgiven. Anyone who reads this: Come to crazy rocket hell for team volley-rocket games...You make some serious :dragon: man. Really :samurai: rule!<--------- Yumm.... volley-rocket.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

HOLY SHIT SUPA THAT OWNS!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

whats the link for that banner Supa So I can put it in my siggay!! Thanks man that fucking owns bro, You are a really superb graphic artist and designer! A+ for joo sir!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

zero click properties on the banner then copy the url inbetween [img] and [/img]
Supa

Post by Supa »

Do you guys think they would be better smallish like this?
Christian

Post by Christian »

Supa, these kick ass bro :)
Supa

Post by Supa »

I think the small ones might be better for general forum purposes, just b/c the big ones are so, well big.
Christian

Post by Christian »

ok, changing it now :)
Christian

Post by Christian »

Supa, mind hosting the smaller banner for me temporarily? i'll just need the link. thanks again bro :)