FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Roflmao, lol Snape! :shock:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Christian

Post by Christian »

a hot lady in my bed :shock: :twisted:Miller I dont think you can really call Snape a hot woman :)AND WHY THE HELL NOT!?!?simply because that would be really really disturbing :rofl:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i have two interesting, one i found, one i planted..muahahahok,1st when i used to work at McDonalds, I would always get the fun job of checking the men's room...*sigh, the plunger was usually a must, but the weirdest was when someone shoved a newspaper into the shitter...kinda funny..i dunno..maybe they ran out of toilet paper.. :2nd I had to work a 7 hour shift, and you dont get actual breaks where i work, but you can eat to the side, but if a customer comes, you have to tend to them first (kinda shitty) ANYWHO, I brought food to work, but didnt get a change to eat it all, so I put the rest in my pocket when i went home. I later went to the show with my girl, with a banana still in my pocket. I forgot about it until I went to the bathroom, where apon I left it on the toilet seat for some poor usher to find and think dirty dirty thigns....hehehe ;)
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

ummm .i dont get it? :?: :?: :?:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

imagine going in to the bathroom to clean, and finding a banana on the toilet seat... i thought it was funny as hell...but then again...as Chris would say, I'm retarded. :P
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

i found a jimmey hat in a school book LOL
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

When i was like...10...it was the freakiest thing i ever saw...it was me and 2 friends in my back yard...and there are like..these turkey things all over the place...must have been like 6 or 7...they had no fur or like feather...they were all dead...it was so weird and freaky....
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya uh, one time, i stayed up until 8:30 at night!!! im such a rebel :hit: