So you wanna join FoU... SIGN UP HERE

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

(2 years, LOL).LOLEvery day i see people asking to join, they almost act like this is a normal clan, but it's not, this is a family!!!! We all know each other, and those guys have to stop asking!!!!!! lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

hey chirs i seen lyon last night hahahaha and mur
hidden_Dragon

Post by hidden_Dragon »

Hi(im the "whole bread or ganzes_brot) id like 2 join with FoU, although im not sure if im good enough. Anyways, maybe i can learn sth from u guys :D .
Don't flush!!!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

[size=24:1d3c8ea3c7]WARNING:[/size:1d3c8ea3c7]FoU is not a skill clan ... its a fun clan ... the kind that dosent hold tryoutsbut invites you in if they all like you enough and all agree to let u in
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

[size=24:7fa133ba4a]WARNING:[/size:7fa133ba4a]FoU is not a skill clan ... its a fun clan ... the kind that dosent hold tryoutsbut invites you in if they all like you enough and all agree to let u inHeh......seems you dont match this : /
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I would love to join. If you guys let me. So I guess I will sooner or later if I can.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

*Glances At Snape**Snape Flutters Through Papers And Glares Back With A Ominous Face*
Christian

Post by Christian »

Tru, i could care less about Lyon. but Murdoc? there's someone i haven't seen in ages. always the clanless, lol.well, Snape knows who i want to join but we'll see what he thinks.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

lol Registering might be a good idea so I know for definite who you are. I'm guessing you're the Hidden Dragon dude person. :idea: