fousters and proffessions, da list

Talk about anything SWG related here
Darth Bob
FoUster

fousters and proffessions, da list

Post by Darth Bob »

ok ive made a list of all the important shit that we fousters are... if you are not on da list i will edit it.. the reason you arent is because A. you're on the wrong planet and wont come or B. you are a noob, and are nothing special*note do not say that you "want to be something, but am not yet" because this list is not a list of future proffessions*Crashster-architectBob-weaponsmithJacen-architectHobar-armorsmith/tailorCypher-smugglerSnape-pikemanTerras-smugglerJuggalo-creature handlerThuggie-??shu-??maximus-droid engineermaster z-Smugglermidget-image designer/chefgoats-combat medictaco-mediczero-??GW-??bloodviper-??Whitey-?? Terkey-??Gheed-?? Anus-?? Snipe-?? Shad-?? Vex-master marksmanSabre-master marksmanHank-?? Ender-??Kam-creature handler/musician/pistoleer Evan-??7Up-??
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Snape is going squad leader if im not mistaken ... im a Creature handler as well.... and Calvin is a TKA
~Pwner of Cypher
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

You forgot Hank and I!
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

You guys don't matter...J/k :wink:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

LOL, I'm not on that list because I am hanging wit Goats on Corellia, by the way that of which owns Naboo.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Master MedicMaster DoctorTBATBA
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

u forgot me geniousBounty HunetrRangerSmuggler (only getting slicing and spices along with some dirty fighinting if possible)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah I'm mainly going for Squad Leader.You missed off a few people to...WhiteyHamo' (TerKey)GheedAnubisSnipeShadVexSabrelockHankEnderKamEvannArchy7UpYoursThere are others, but I forget... :wink:
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Once again none of them matter...J/k
SabreLock

Post by SabreLock »

Me = l337 Bounty Hunter with some medic skills :)
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--