KEEP SUNDAY OPEN

Talk about anything SWG related here
Anubis
FoUster

KEEP SUNDAY OPEN

Post by Anubis »

ok all please reply in here with times on sunday u r free. For I, Sir Anus the third am launching an attack on a NYAX encampment. I alrdy emailed a lot of ya. now, i think GW and taco are definetly coming so long as time is right. i think we need a smuggler and since i gave mine up this morning for BH cyph if u could come, i have a feeling there is something at the back like a locked case or something. please guys even if there isnt like a treasure a the back it should b good XP cause the basement was all zealots and they r strong. bsides on our way we can own slicehounds and afrathubu whatever ppls, lol. please say what time u r open on sunday and i will post the time we r to meet in coronet. also i wil pay ur tickets to coronet in case u r poor.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Im good all day.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

*Relaizes Lack Of A Life*Yea........I am free too..... :cry: :x
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Sweet, i'm already in Coronet. But i'm only a pistoleer, im not sure how long I can last where you are going. But i'm usually not doing much on Sunday. And is this an imperial camp or something else? Do I need to go covert or something? But i'm game for Sunday.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

sunday is the day of nothing... so i guess ill be ready
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Yeah im Free as well foookers, look me up!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
jacen

Post by jacen »

i wont be home till like maybe 3 or 4 and even then i need some time to finish unarmed and get a good pistol so i think ill sit this one out... if you do another attack on it though after they respawn let me know.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

sweet thx to those who have posted i think this is going well. the camp is about 5000 north (slightly NE) from coronet. i think we still need more than this, but if we cant get nemore. i know tht most of these ppl have dirty fighting so it should b good :wink: alright, later today ill post the time i wanna c if more ppl can say if they can.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

i can come too... Fear Randy... or die
~Pwner of Cypher
jacen

Post by jacen »

actually i wont be getting home till 8 pm change of plans but id really love to come cus i need xp and a lot!
If you're fresh, you're clean.