City location.

Talk about anything SWG related here
Cypher

City location.

Post by Cypher »

Where will our city be???If we put it on Naboo we will be perma camped... unless were all covert, but wheres the fun in that???Corellia would be good becuase its the home of the rebellion. Its also a lot less crowded than naboo.If we move to corellia well also have to move the PA hall. i think we should start saving up 35k ore just incase we have to move.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Well if we go to Corellia then there wouldnt be many Imps..unless we traveled but we would likely die on the loading screen.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

what we do is fly to like keren from cor and then ride our swoop bikes to theed and own!!
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

Why dont you have it in like a really tough barren location on dathomir or lok. A city on lok is defintely needed in the south.
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Can't places House, PA's and Houses...on Lok, Dath, Yavin, Endor, Talus, Rori .
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

why does my pa have a pa hall on lok then taco???? and why do you think theres such thing as a "generic pa hall" or watever its called
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Yeah taco, its Dantooine and dathomir, not rori, talus and lok.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i think we have a good spot right now and when we get our shuttle port we will be in ownage spot because we can shuttle to an imp city and purchase
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

no your not supposed to be able to place on any of the elite planets like Lok, Endor, Yavin 4, Dathomir, and Dantooine. You could before a recent patch, but if they devs find out about they house they're going to delete it.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

ahhahah sucks for you Limp...er...i mean...We dont wanna lose any more toes around here!