City location.

Talk about anything SWG related here
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

I aint bothered im just joining any old pa im tired of leading and i want a break so if there pa hall gets destroyed meh i dont care, well i do a bit coz then i have to find a new pa but ive been accepted into <Drow> so i'll be ok.
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
TerKey

Post by TerKey »

ok lets think about this guys.... what imps know where the city is? None... other than the Imperial guild across the river... so no worries!
Blah Blah Blah
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

You guys are so naive. What makes you think that our town will be a secret forever??
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Well if they do find out, we force Tibby to get the game and scare them off!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

You guys are so naive. What makes you think that our town will be a secret forever??by then we'll have GUN TURRETS AND A MILITIA! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Yup 8)
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Gun turrets wont be able to Kill that many attackers.... Bob dont you remember??? how easily we took out that imperial base?. if no one is at the city then we're kind of screwed. I guess you guys wont realise that until the city is being perma camped by half of the imperials on the planet...
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

:shock: Damn. Gah, I dunno about these things.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i know im not a member but i think the PA hall should be built on corellia too...
TerKey

Post by TerKey »

Don't ask me why I am arguing about this but I need something to do but anyways.... It won't just be just turrets and minefields and all that stuff... when you all are a city you will have other rebels running around that are PC and NPC so you won't have to worry... and people will flock to the town to see one of the first ever player built cities :) and you dont see imps camping Moenia or whatever its called do ya? Mayabe one or 2 who get killed in a second cause of some many rebels running around!
Blah Blah Blah