Your JK2 Clan Timeline

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

*DS*-->XVP-->(for 4 hours)-->{FoU}:(
HanK

Post by HanK »

{LEX}-co-founded with Ender, and let me tell you this clan was...shit. I think my name was fonterrat at that point.{STK}-first clan I actually tried to get in under the name Platdaddy(though I think Ender and I actually alternated fighting during the trial, and both used the name on occassion)-=RR=- --Parle was a good guy. My name was Maharaja.(LOM)--joined out of idle boredom to see how quickly I could be promoted to a position of leadership (4 days), name was MoonDoggy{OOJ}--Good clan, joined under the name Dumas and then never got around to using the name again.{COJ}--Joined for about four seconds when suddenly they all became dicks so Ender and I both left (he had been in for a few weeks or something).{FoU}--After going solo for a few monthes, I finally joined in here after having to clean out hundreds of pleading messages from my inbox and having to eat basket after basket of fruit you sent to my house. Since then I'ev been vigilantly looking for the next clan, but so far no good. Here's to hoping though.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

[SC] --> {FoU}
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

[TLoD] - founder, after about 2-3 weeks the server that hosted it went down and only toof and i seemed to survive(empty space, extended period of being a loner)panda - the last one let in, unfortunately im still the last one[RVMS] - a 1.04 clan, it was a great clan until the retard leader just decided to kill it, thats when i stopped 1.04{FoU} and 3750ish posts later (counting the oldest forums which stats were not saved), im still herealthough im considered a member of the all too infamous bob family, i never wear the tag because im the original one o_O
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

----> [CnC] :twisted: --->??
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Wow Hank, apart from Lex I know all those clans very well. Suprised I hadn't heard of you before FoU!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

<KOA> ---> (LoM) ---> {FoU}i was co-leader and co-founder of <KOA>.i got leadership within a day of (LoM), due to the time of lonesome playing i met many ppl, i got a lot better and kinda beated everyone in LoM, so i became first Elite, right after that i got leadership, further its good to see how HanK progressed. Yes i did know HanK. :)tomorrow i'll be the leader of {FoU}, after i send snape the mailbomb. :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

UKA--------------- :cry: disbaned 2-3 days after i joined hehehe....eya that was like a week after i started playing jk2... didnt eve know about FoU
HanK

Post by HanK »

Oh, wow left a clan off my time line. For a while I was in JotR as well under the name Cent.
Vash

Post by Vash »

{FT} ---->{FoU}