Character Selection

Talk about anything SWG related here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i agree with gheed ... we can build protection anyways ... the jedi can take care of themselves for most of the time ... and besides ... everyone will want a jedi in their group
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

is it just me or do u say besides a lot?
Christian

Post by Christian »

those Jedi will still want protection.....hence my agency :P
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

true
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Meh....I say why base our town around protecting jedis when in reality there will only be a very small group that will make it to be come them.
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

The town wasen't ganna be based on defence for them.
Christian

Post by Christian »

it wasn't going to be based on them but those jedi would pay decent dinero so they would maintain their characters :)
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Zabrak- Commando Thats gonna be my class and AA is right the Zabraks are gonna be very force sensitive so they will be a wise choice. Plus they are a great looking race, Darth Maul for example!! :twisted: Also im confused, I heard you could only have one char per server, is this true?Also I heard since there was one char, your one char could be lots of different classes and master most of them, is this true?Need an expert here!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Christian

Post by Christian »

your character can master different skills and abilities but there is a limit to it.but if you're gonna be a commando, that's a good start. i can scout ahead for you as well :P
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Zabrak- Marksman-Smuggler